to actually extract this config information from windows...? I'm not even sure if it's possible. I have no idea where it's all kept in windows. But as liliput posted, you can set all this stuff up with very little hassle.
to actually extract this config information from windows...? I'm not even sure if it's possible. I have no idea where it's all kept in windows. But as liliput posted, you can set all this stuff up with very little hassle.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00
Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99
Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99
Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00