the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Hello folks!
I understood that the Intel Wireless LAN capability integrated in the Centrino Technologie is not being supported bij Knoppix???
But what about the "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Mobile Connection", the wired LAN connection I have?
Thanks!!
Jasper
the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Ah! I found them!!!!!
My mistake!
But I was right about the compatibility of the Centrino WLAN with LINUX??
Thanks!

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65