the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Hello folks!
I understood that the Intel Wireless LAN capability integrated in the Centrino Technologie is not being supported bij Knoppix???
But what about the "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Mobile Connection", the wired LAN connection I have?
Thanks!!
Jasper
the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Ah! I found them!!!!!
My mistake!
But I was right about the compatibility of the Centrino WLAN with LINUX??
Thanks!

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Cerruti Image Messenger Bag Matte Crossbody Tech Portfolio Briefcase
$75.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72