the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Hello folks!
I understood that the Intel Wireless LAN capability integrated in the Centrino Technologie is not being supported bij Knoppix???
But what about the "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Mobile Connection", the wired LAN connection I have?
Thanks!!
Jasper
the intel pro card series are all compatible. should be working fine i guess. intel has released linux drivers for their e1000 series long before
Ah! I found them!!!!!
My mistake!
But I was right about the compatibility of the Centrino WLAN with LINUX??
Thanks!

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75