-
Boot disk problem
Hi, I have done the hd install. I installed to a second drive, hdb
The install went O.K. untill the making of the boot floppy, which
failed.
So I now do not have a way of booting to linux.
I tried to make a bootdisk using mkboot /boot/vmlimuz but this
failed with a message about lack of space.
Does anyone have any ideas please?
I still have the image on the first drive and can do a "poor mans
boot"
Thanks in advance, Jimmy.
Similar Threads
-
By Rad in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 07:56 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By bbouton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
-
By qa1433 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99