Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: webserver permission

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2

    webserver permission

    I have set up the apache server. I can see the test file from it via my lan but when I try to see any other pages that I have uploaded I get that I dont have permission to veiw this page. I have rem'd out the denyhost page but still no luck. Any ideas would be great. If ya cant tell I am a newbie when it comes to setting this things up.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22
    You should probably have a look at the <Directory blah> sections in your httpd.conf. If you Google for it there are loads of great tutorials and articles on setting up Apache.

    hw

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2
    Heres the strange thing. If I samba from the linux box over to the windows box and get it that way the pages load fine. But if I FTP from windows over to the Linux box it says you dont have permission view these files

Similar Threads

  1. CD-based Knoppix as webserver?
    By dave_sussex in forum General Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:07 PM
  2. Knoppix as webserver
    By rubis in forum General Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 04:44 PM
  3. add pages to the webserver (apache)
    By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
  4. webserver installation ??
    By etsoft in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 09:24 PM
  5. want to create a knoppix webserver....
    By TheSovereign in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow picture

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow

$155.00



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$999.99



Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router picture

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router

$8500.00



New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty picture

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty

$895.00



New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed picture

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed

$466.65



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$345.97