-
Knoppix with D-Link wireless card
I'm another Knoppix newbie. I'm running XP and absolutely hate it, but i can't use Knoppix exclusively until i get my internet to work.
I have a D-Link DWL-650+ card, which Knoppix can detect (recognizes TI chip and all), but i can't use it for the internet. I don't even know how to set up an internet connection in *nix.
I'm using the CD bootable version of Knoppix, and i can't save settings because XP is using NTFS.
I'd like to install Knoppix on a partition, but i don't know if you can do that with this cd.
Any help would be appreciated.
-Noli
Similar Threads
-
By Mark Walter in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By Camon_Draconis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By tankd0g in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By g3guy in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00