Ok, on my machine I have 4 hard drives, and 2 optical drives, and its not detecting 2 of the 4 hard drives. Its picking up the main 40 gig, and the storage 180gig that I have running through an IDE card, but the two I have hooked through the raid on my mobo (I have an Abit KR7A RAID 133). Anyone know of anything to help me out with this?

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
VINTAGE DEC DELNI-AA 8 PORT AUI THICKWIRE ETHERNET LAN INTERCONNECT IN COVERS.
$95.00
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Rainbow Drive Controller PC100 RD51 CNTLR
$69.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99