-
Junior Member
registered user
Can't set hostname.
Hello, I tried knoppix 3.3 and still I can't get my cable connected to the internet, I guess
because my provider needs my hostname (computernaam). It simple refuses connection without that, has anyone a idea how I can set that before I try things like
netcardconf etc.
Similar Threads
-
By e2k in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:32 AM
-
By Valhalla in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:53 PM
-
By cascadefx in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 07:25 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:17 AM
-
By jensen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99