I decided one day to try mozilla out. So I made it my default browser. A few days later I decided that I didn't like it because it is SOOOOO slowand it seems to make the rest of my system that way so I put konqueror back into that position. Now when I go to a web page it tells me that I associated Konqueror with text/html but that it can't handle that. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
I think that if I reinstall konqueror on my system thait might fix it but I don't know how to do that. If someone could walk me through the steps I would be most grateful.
I have installed debian on my system from knoppix.
Thanks,
Mike

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
AppleDesign Keyboard M2980 ADB Vintage Macintosh Apple IIgs Full Size Tested
$54.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00