Well I should think that this is indeed the right place for this question.Check this out:
http://david.abdelli.free.fr/speedtouch/en/index.html
Also use the search function at the top of the page- it does wonders.![]()
Hi,
i am sorry if this isnt in the right place to post this question. I am completely new to Linux and thought i would try knoppix to get to grips with the syste. I have a usb alcatel speedtouch modem, but i dont have the first clue how to configure it, get it started and fire it up.
Again any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Well I should think that this is indeed the right place for this question.Check this out:
http://david.abdelli.free.fr/speedtouch/en/index.html
Also use the search function at the top of the page- it does wonders.![]()
Hi,
I followed the advice to the letter, the driver seems so be installed, it gets to the end of the shell execution and then nothing. Am i doing something wrong, how exactly do you get the USB mdoem started so as to connect, I dont even know how to query it?
Thanks
Well I have never even seen one of those modems before.I looks fairly straightforward tho. Get the firmware, run the script, answer some questions. Did you see that therer is also another link w/ similar instructions? Maybe it's easier for you.
http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/adsl/debian.html

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00