1) The first thing you have to do is to install your kernel sources.
REF: http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/
2) GO HERE: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...003/09/2/86449
![]()
I have a BCM v.92 56k in my laptop, for some reason i cant seem to get a modem to install, can someone point me in the direction of how to set up the modem, or find a driver to install.
1) The first thing you have to do is to install your kernel sources.
REF: http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/
2) GO HERE: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...003/09/2/86449
![]()
Originally Posted by TheCyberDude
I've tried downloading the driver for BCM as mentioned in linuxquestions.org. I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 with the same brand/type of model mentioned above, with FC2 installed. I've had this notebook for almost a month now and I'm nowhere near in making my modem work.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
TIA

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
MSI PRO B850M-A WiFi Motherboard with AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 16-Core CPU 4.3 GHz
$600.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-11700 2.50GHz 8 Core SRKNS CPU Processor
$149.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99