-
What programs are on the Knoppix CD
Is there a posted list of what programs are on the Knoppix CD and
what they do? I have Knoppix installed on my HD and its working
great but I don't know what most of
the programs are. I'm bad about
screwing things up so before I start
running programs I thought I would
ask. Thanks, kenny
Similar Threads
-
By Flow in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:31 PM
-
By jeremy2300 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By insomica in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:03 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Supermicro M11SDV-8CT-LN4F Motherboard EPYC 3201 8-Core E300 Barebones Server
$725.00

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99