Guys!
Thanks for your reply. I have succeeded with the Internet connection problems.
The only way I can force my Knoppix CD to access Internet was the cheat code "noscsi". I don't know how this is related to Internet connection settings, but after typing it my DHCP client works just fine.
Thanks

Vintage Lot of 28 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games
$35.99
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern
$189.99
Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Box Game Boxes & Manuals Only Lot EA Accolade
$199.99
Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS 6.22 Upgrade 3.5" Floppy Disks OEM | NEW, SEALED IN BOX
$69.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Franklin Ace 1000 computer
$120.00
MIcronics 486 Motherboard Bundle (486DX/50, 64MB RAM) Rare Vintage Mint
$99.00
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Vintage Altec Lansing ACS500 ACS250 PC Surround Sound Speakers Subwoofer Tested
$112.45