try booting with :
knoppix noapm
I have been able to install on to a Laptop running P75 32m ram and runs great and was very easy to install as I am very new to Linux, but when it has been running for awhile either from cd or hard drive the screen goes black and I can not get it to come back.
The only thing I have been able to do is crtl+alt+del to restart or crtl+alt+f1 to get a command prompt but have no idea how to get back to the GUI after so I can only reboot the system.
So is there any way to fix the APM or the screen saver settings.
Thank You.
try booting with :
knoppix noapm

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
$70.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99