-
network card: SIOCSIFFLAGS:device or resource busy?????
Hi,
I'm trying knoppix, it looks like nice but I have a problem:
when I try to configure mt ethernet card (it is recognized, I see it in the boot part) giving my IP address and the gateway and Name server (DNS, I suppose), it gives me back this message:SIOCSIFFLAGS:device or resousce busy. I got no idea.
I just can tell that ifconfig says:
lo link encap: local loopback
inet addr: 127.0.0.1 mask 255.0.0.0
UP loopback running
I also tried to do ifconfig eth0 192.168.11.24 netmask 255.255.255.0 up but same message.
Any idea??
My PC is installed on a Microsoft lan (win2k), with workgroup and NT domain.
In my lan settings (win2k) I have: IP addr, WINS, gateway and DNS
Looks like not being so easy.. but I'm green at this.
Thanks for helping
Simone from Italy
Similar Threads
-
By pcolamar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 03:43 PM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By papa22 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 09:07 PM
-
By nono in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By kopachev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00