-
I'm using static ip's on my network , the network card is an Intel pro/100 VM Netwprk connection, and it's seen as Intel Etherexpress pro/100 under linux.
What should I check for in cat /proc/interrupts??
My PC is a Compaq Evo W4000 with scsi card for HP scanner, Audigy audio card and radeon 8500 video card.
I think I can turn the bios option PnP in the BIOS off. Gonna try.
I first thought the driver was not correctly installed, but also Mandrake and Suse recognize the network card this way. So maybe it's a irq problem. I'd know exactly how to solve it under Win2k, but under Linux...
Thanks a lot
Simone
Similar Threads
-
By pcolamar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 03:43 PM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By papa22 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 09:07 PM
-
By nono in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By kopachev in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99