-
Junior Member
registered user
Linux, Konqueror, and and Mozilla
I decided one day to try mozilla out. So I made it my default browser. A few days later I decided that I didn't like it because it is SOOOOO slowand it seems to make the rest of my system that way so I put konqueror back into that position. Now when I go to a web page it tells me that I associated Konqueror with text/html but that it can't handle that. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
I think that if I reinstall konqueror on my system thait might fix it but I don't know how to do that. If someone could walk me through the steps I would be most grateful.
I have installed debian on my system from knoppix.
Thanks,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By cheaperthantuesday in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
-
By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 06:44 PM
-
By ivansv in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research Concurrent DOS 386 multi-user operating System software
$100.00

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89