I decided one day to try mozilla out. So I made it my default browser. A few days later I decided that I didn't like it because it is SOOOOO slowand it seems to make the rest of my system that way so I put konqueror back into that position. Now when I go to a web page it tells me that I associated Konqueror with text/html but that it can't handle that. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
I think that if I reinstall konqueror on my system thait might fix it but I don't know how to do that. If someone could walk me through the steps I would be most grateful.
I have installed debian on my system from knoppix.
Thanks,
Mike

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00