Hi. does anyone know how to get one of these working on a knxhdinstall of knoppix?
Thanks for any help you can give to me. If you have a cam that works but it isn't the same one as mine please tell me how you got it to work.
[quote="TheCyberDude"]LOOK HERE: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html
Thanks for your help.
I wish I knew what I was doing so I knew what to do after unziping it.
If you could help me further I would appreciate it.
I have a palette problem under knoppix using a quickcam pro 3000
under gqcam the image is grey and divided in 3
under xawtv the image is completly green
under gnomemeeting i get an error that says your driver does not support
YUV420 palette
But im using PWC so i don t know why it doesn t work
Does anyone know how i could fix this on knoppix 3.3 ?
THX

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99