Hi. does anyone know how to get one of these working on a knxhdinstall of knoppix?
Thanks for any help you can give to me. If you have a cam that works but it isn't the same one as mine please tell me how you got it to work.
[quote="TheCyberDude"]LOOK HERE: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html
Thanks for your help.
I wish I knew what I was doing so I knew what to do after unziping it.
If you could help me further I would appreciate it.
I have a palette problem under knoppix using a quickcam pro 3000
under gqcam the image is grey and divided in 3
under xawtv the image is completly green
under gnomemeeting i get an error that says your driver does not support
YUV420 palette
But im using PWC so i don t know why it doesn t work
Does anyone know how i could fix this on knoppix 3.3 ?
THX

Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99