I decided one day to try mozilla out. So I made it my default browser. A few days later I decided that I didn't like it because it is SOOOOO slowand it seems to make the rest of my system that way so I put konqueror back into that position. Now when I go to a web page it tells me that I associated Konqueror with text/html but that it can't handle that. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
I think that if I reinstall konqueror on my system thait might fix it but I don't know how to do that. If someone could walk me through the steps I would be most grateful.
I have installed debian on my system from knoppix.
Thanks,
Mike

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30