-
Where are the CVS sources?
I've read references to the Knoppix CVS sources, but extensive searching has turned up no specific information on how to access them. Perhaps I'm missing something very obvious, but I would appreciate it greatly if someone could point me toward information on how to get anonymous read-only access to the CVS sources for Knoppix, particularly the hwdetect sources.
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Where are the CVS sources?

Originally Posted by
Fang
I've read references to the Knoppix CVS sources, but extensive searching has turned up no specific information on how to access them. Perhaps I'm missing something very obvious, but I would appreciate it greatly if someone could point me toward information on how to get anonymous read-only access to the CVS sources for Knoppix, particularly the hwdetect sources.
Thanks.
Add these lines to you sources.list or use a browser and go there directly to get the files you need.
-
Thank you very much, Stephen!
-
developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix is gone
Hello,
Is it just me or has the sources repository at developer.linuxtag.net disappeared?
Infact the whole site appears to be down.
Does anyone know what happened? Will it be back?
- Gery
-
Similar Threads
-
By alaing in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By KnoppixDawg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 10:16 PM
-
By patiscool in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By whaase in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08