-
keyring--hp scanner refusing knoppix 8.6.1
Hi
1- My LasrJet hp printer works well with knoppix 8.61.
2- The scanner needs getting KEYs before installing.
3- I have been (sometimes) able to get the key, but unusefully.
4- I am using lxde desktop interface.
5- I wannt take a risk to compromise my Installation by using
another interface like GNOME_dektop.
6- I think (hope !) that GNOME_Desktop is (perhaps more
adapted for KEYRING...
Has anybody an idea ?
Thanks all
knp
Last edited by knp; 06-30-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99