true1ever,
Sorry to say i can't help you out with this one, but hopefully someone else on the forum can. If you figure this one out on your own, please post how you were able to fix it.
Thanks.
I set up a network printer (hp4000) and it works fine from KOffice. When I use OpenOffice, make a document from scratch and try to print it won't print (as if the printjob just dissapears to nowhere, no errors). If I use the OpenOffice Autopilot document generator feature it DOES print the generated document. Can anyone explain why this is and how to fix it so it will print regular documents?
thanks,
Jim
true1ever,
Sorry to say i can't help you out with this one, but hopefully someone else on the forum can. If you figure this one out on your own, please post how you were able to fix it.
Thanks.
I believe you have to setup the printer in OpenOffice too.
I thought that was just for the previous version of Star Office. Not sure though.Originally Posted by AvidLinuxUser
2 Tips from Kandalf :
Need comprehensive info about KDEPrinting?
Type help:/kdeprint/ into a Konqueror address field and get the KDEPrint Handbook displayed.
This, plus more material (like a FAQ, various Tutorials, a "TipsNTricks" section and the kdeprint mailing list) are available at printing.kde.org...
Want KDE's printing power in non-KDE apps?
Then use 'kprinter' as "print command". Works with Netscape, Mozilla, Galeon, gv, Acrobat Reader, StarOffice, OpenOffice, any GNOME application and many more...
See printing.kde.org for more detailed hints..
Can I use kprint over a network to print from KATE, KWRITE or KONQUEROR?
TIA,

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67