-
Junior Member
registered user
Two things about remastering I dont understand.
What do I need to put in my partition for remaster.
I need to download all the debian packages that will form my remaster in that partition?
I can understand all the steps described in the tutorial but I am not sure if I need to download and place the debian packages in my partition or the partition will be more of a mirror of all the packages I am working with now.
I am kinda confused.
Similar Threads
-
By als in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By lytieulongcon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By bharry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99