-
I've got the same question too. I also have a question about the ISO compression. I tried following the Remastering doc on this website (except for all the apt-get update step) and everything worked except that I ended up with an ISO image too big to fit back on the CD! The only thing I added was the nvnet.o module which is quite small.
Is there a different compression method used for the standard Knoppix discs?
Jim
Similar Threads
-
By als in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By lytieulongcon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By bharry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99