-
I've got the same question too. I also have a question about the ISO compression. I tried following the Remastering doc on this website (except for all the apt-get update step) and everything worked except that I ended up with an ISO image too big to fit back on the CD! The only thing I added was the nvnet.o module which is quite small.
Is there a different compression method used for the standard Knoppix discs?
Jim
Similar Threads
-
By als in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By lytieulongcon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By bharry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Commodore 64C Vintage Computer System WORKING/MISSING KEYS
$95.00

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85