-
What about "expert" and "knoppix home=scan&qu
Hello,
Apparently I need the cheat code "expert" to boot my computer. Yesterday I added a persistent directory to my HardDisk. This means that I need to use at least two cheat codes e.g. "expert" and "Knoppix home=scan". I assume that I should use the cheat code "expert" first and then the knoppix codes. Like this expert knoppix home=scan
Is this the right way of using mutiple cheat codes??????????
Similar Threads
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Ideas
Replies: 16
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By marklinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:28 PM
-
By dannyd in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 07:57 PM
-
By kzaty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99