I want a version of knoppix without all the extra stuff like open office and stuff...
All I want is KDE, KDevelop and a couple of stand-alone command line apps...
is there an easy way to get this???
BTW, i still want it to be a live CD...
I want a version of knoppix without all the extra stuff like open office and stuff...
All I want is KDE, KDevelop and a couple of stand-alone command line apps...
is there an easy way to get this???
BTW, i still want it to be a live CD...
Well,you'll have to do a remaster to make knoppix tailored to your needs. Or use morphix kde.There used to be a knoppix kde way back but the project was abandoned.
Morphix 0.4-1 was released two days ago. You'll want
MorphixCombined-KDE-0.4-1.iso (412299264 bytes)
See www.morphix.org

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99