-
Making a music CD
I have used the burner programme K3b to successfully burn data CDs but when it comes to music it's a different story.
I have ripped a CD using a different OS to the hard-drive as .wav files and now I want to burn them to a CD using the Knoppix OS but when I attemot to do this I get this message:
http://bogle.homestead.com/files/k3b_burner.jpg
I have found a similar post
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...553&highlight=
but I'm not sure I understand what has to be done. Can someone help please?
Similar Threads
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By patiscool in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:35 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:14 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:33 PM
-
By Loper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99