Hi..
I have ADSL connection on my PC and I easily use Windows XP to share this connection with another PC (win9.
I'm using knoppix on CD (not installing on hd)... is it easy to share my connection with the other pc?
more informations:
I have 2 eth cards... the eth0 with adsl and eth1 width the other computer.
Thanks

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00