I want a version of knoppix without all the extra stuff like open office and stuff...
All I want is KDE, KDevelop and a couple of stand-alone command line apps...
is there an easy way to get this???
BTW, i still want it to be a live CD...
I want a version of knoppix without all the extra stuff like open office and stuff...
All I want is KDE, KDevelop and a couple of stand-alone command line apps...
is there an easy way to get this???
BTW, i still want it to be a live CD...
Well,you'll have to do a remaster to make knoppix tailored to your needs. Or use morphix kde.There used to be a knoppix kde way back but the project was abandoned.
Morphix 0.4-1 was released two days ago. You'll want
MorphixCombined-KDE-0.4-1.iso (412299264 bytes)
See www.morphix.org

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07