-
Junior Member
registered user
Question about use of multiple cheat codes ???
I'm sorry to ask such a foolish question but I am rather new to linux as knoppix is the first distro I've felt confident enough to wet my feet with. My question is reguarding the use of more than one cheat code at the boot-up process. I had assumed to use more than one code one would have to seperate each command "cheat code" with a ";" semicolon . "Please correct me if this is wrong." However I must have made an error either in typing or in my assumptions, because I only seem to be able to initiate one code at a time "As far as I can tell." For example knoppix lang=us ; knoppix screen=1280x1024
Both codes work fine used seperately, my problem only occurs when i attempt to use more than one in conjunction with the others... Am i doing something wrong, or is there another issue I maybe over looking ?
Once again I apologise for my ignorance javascript:emoticon('
')
Thanx in advance Praxzeus
Similar Threads
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Ideas
Replies: 16
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By marklinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:28 PM
-
By dannyd in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 07:57 PM
-
By kzaty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00