I would like to install knx 3.3 on my Sony Vaio laptop. It only has an firewire cdrom of which it can boot and I'v got a USB cdrom of which it can't boot. My problem is: If I boot from firewire it halts because the firewire driver get loaded to late. It probably can install from USB cdrom, but it won't boot from it. Is there a way arround this?
thanks, grt, JvdT![]()

Vintage 80s Apple llc Computer Case Messenger Bag
$59.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00
Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50
Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (Powers On Untested For Parts/repair)
$249.99
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99