-
I don't this is the forum to discuss the issue. However, I'd like to add my two bits from my own experience yesterday.
I installed Knoppix (Debian) on the hard disk and I faced this problem too, but here's the confusing part. The problem surfaced only when I used a single 512 MB RAM chip. The problem went away when I switched it with a 128 MB RAM chip.
Note: The problem does not appear when I run Knoppix Live on the CD with 128 or 512 MB RAM.
Weird huh!
Worst part... the damn thing works fine on Red Hat 9. 
So I was unable to use Knoppix since I ran out of time. 
Regards
Rishi
Similar Threads
-
By Roger Wilco in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By Legion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 07:51 PM
-
By Zend_DV in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:17 PM
-
By yhw22 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99