-
Ok I recompiled the 2.4.22 kernel with gcc 2.95.4 now... I was already running a 2.4.22 kernel when I installed the latest kernel-image package I made.
Still I get these unresolved symbols by depmod... wait. I haven't got the same version running like I installed:
Code:
root@apollon:~# uname -r
2.4.22.2003-sep-25
root@apollon:~# l /opt/kernel/kernel-image-2.4.22.2003-sep-27_10.00.Custom_i386.deb
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1806130 Sep 27 06:54 /opt/kernel/kernel-image-2.4.22.2003-sep-27_10.00.Custom_i386.deb
root@apollon:~# l -d /lib/modules/2.4.22.2003-sep-27/
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 1024 Sep 27 07:04 /lib/modules/2.4.22.2003-sep-27/
root@apollon:~#
Ahh crap. Anyways... I guess it's all about 'uname -r' and the diff kernel versions why I get these dull ksym warnings... after booting the new kernel they disappear...
OK, case closed.
Cya
Similar Threads
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:47 AM
-
By hugo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:30 PM
-
By Thraaser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 04:29 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99