Well, in KnopNL all i did was edit /etc/init.d/xsessionOriginally Posted by John
Great to see so many people addicted to remastering![]()
So I've been playing around with remasterring. I got a nice 210 mb mini with: fluxbox, phoenix ( deb http://people.debian.org/~eric/debian/i386 ./ ), flash plugin, mplayer, xpilot, vim, and a bunch of my favorite gtk apps.
So, I've been launching X after booting into level 2, which is okay, but clunky. Anybody care to share how you have hacked the code to boot cleanly into the window manager of your choice?
KnopNL does this, Alex, what was your approach?
Well, in KnopNL all i did was edit /etc/init.d/xsessionOriginally Posted by John
Great to see so many people addicted to remastering![]()
Thanks, I'll peak at your code.
in /etc/init.d/xsession I found nothing that seem can change the window manager at startx

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$44.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 64GB (WiFi)
$189.95
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$999.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
SAMSUNG XE310XBA Chromebook 4 11.6" Intel N4020 4GB 32GB CLEAN UP TO DATE X3 LOT
$89.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00