-
Idea for improving HD install
I am preparing to install a cloop of Knoppix to VERY small HD. I don't like the idea of manually setting-up the LILO. So, I am planning on trying to change the sequence in which the CD searches for the kernel. Instead of chaecking for the CD first, I am hoping to make check the HD first. (I have already figured out that the floppy disk image can be used for El Torrito by burning this on a CD-RW and booting from it, it found Knoppix on the HD and Ran it. I am wondering what file I need to change to fix the Start-up sequence?
Similar Threads
-
By McMahon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:36 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By Schotty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 09:59 PM
-
By jreiser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:45 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99