-
screen resolution question
Booting to the CD version of Knoppix, I get 3 screen resolutions (1024x768, 800x600, 640x480). I can CTRL-ALT-+ through all 3. However, after the hdd install, I only get the lower 2 resolutions, i.e., it boots at 800x600 and I can only cycle through 800x600 and 640x480.
I don't understand because I checked both the pre-install and postinstall XF86Fconfi6-4 files. They are indentical.
What up with that?
Similar Threads
-
By Matth in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:38 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By sanjay in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

*LOT OF 4* 32GB SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$674.99

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80

LOT OF 6 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP MEMORY RAM VARIOUS BRANDS/SPEEDS
$379.00