-
Facing the same problem
I have a 128 MB USB Sony MicroVault device.
I am facing the same problem. It shows sda1, sda2, sda3 and sda4 on the desktop. Whenever I try to open it, I get a message saying something like "I could not recognise the file system" or something like that.
Similar Threads
-
By srowe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 17
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 02:05 AM
-
By tommy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:37 AM
-
By gramplex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 08:03 PM
-
By cowmamba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By Sucker in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Metro DataVac PRO MDV-1 Computer Cleaning System Blower/Vacuum Complete w/ Bags
$129.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98