-
PCMCIA Modem
Could somebody please help? I would like to install Knoppix on my harddrive, but I can not get my modem working. The laptop has a built in winmodem that will not work in linux, so I have a Xircom 10/100 + 56k cardbus. How can I point KPPP to that port? I have tried several things, but when I query the modem all I get is winmodem.
The Xircom card is supported by the Kernel.
Thanks
Jeff
Similar Threads
-
By AlBorland in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:40 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
-
By stefan_isaacs in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:36 PM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00