Hi,
I did an HD-install of 3.2 and edited hosts.allow /.deny, but I still get a "connection refused" when trying to connect to apache locally.
(Yes, I did start apache and it is listening to 192.168.x.x)
Any aid?
Hi,
I did an HD-install of 3.2 and edited hosts.allow /.deny, but I still get a "connection refused" when trying to connect to apache locally.
(Yes, I did start apache and it is listening to 192.168.x.x)
Any aid?
to see where apache is listening, do a :
lsof | grep IPv4
Then make sure you are typing http://192.168.1.x/ not http://localhost/
Have you changed the apache configuration? You don't need to edit /etc/host.* to get apache to work
Okay, got it, apache was listening on port 192 so I misunderstood the LISTEN line in httpd.conf, thanks

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00