1. I have successfully installed knoppix 3.3 on my hard disk. It works well. My problem is that the KDE3 login screen has what appears to be Russian language. After login, however, all comes back to English. Changes I made in the control center do not seem to affect this. How can I effect the change to English on the login screen?
2. I have been trying to get information on installing knoppix on different partions (i.e. root, /home, /usr, /var, /tmp on separate partitions). Suggestions of editing fstab after installing on one partition does not work. How can I get knoppix on the separte partitions?

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G 12G SAS RAID Controller 74-12806-05 B200 M4 Drive Bays
$27.99