-
A couple of questions
1. I have successfully installed knoppix 3.3 on my hard disk. It works well. My problem is that the KDE3 login screen has what appears to be Russian language. After login, however, all comes back to English. Changes I made in the control center do not seem to affect this. How can I effect the change to English on the login screen?
2. I have been trying to get information on installing knoppix on different partions (i.e. root, /home, /usr, /var, /tmp on separate partitions). Suggestions of editing fstab after installing on one partition does not work. How can I get knoppix on the separte partitions?
Similar Threads
-
By GFBurke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 06:09 AM
-
By BeatFreak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 12:29 AM
-
By bobalex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By Anathema in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By lrf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco UCS-MR-X32G2RT-H 768GB (24x32GB) DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 Server RAM Lot
$4300.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99