Nevermind I figured it out, I'm retarded.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
if anyone else is to impatient to try looking first.
Nevermind I figured it out, I'm retarded.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
if anyone else is to impatient to try looking first.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55