A Debian install can be pretty intimidating, but installing Knoppix onto a partition isn't difficult at all.
Lots of stuff here under Docs (above) especially:
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
I just have one question, it seems logical to me but im new to linux and not sure of how to do this. Is there a way that I can copy the Knoppix cd contents, onto a hard drive. And simply boot like knoppix off cd does. (I like the simplicity of this instead of running a debian install.) I know how to do this in windows, but I dont know where to start in linux. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
A Debian install can be pretty intimidating, but installing Knoppix onto a partition isn't difficult at all.
Lots of stuff here under Docs (above) especially:
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
I think I forgot to add some information, the purpose for this is that i have an old 450 mhz machine laying around with a 1.2 gig hard drive (not big enough to run knx-hdinstall.) And running off the cd is rather slow on this computer, the cd drive is barely fast enough to handle a cd-r. So all I'm wondering is, if it is possible to simple put the knoppix "image" onto the hard drive and boot that way. Not even sure if it is. Thanks for the help though.
Nevermind I figured it out, I'm retarded.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
if anyone else is to impatient to try looking first.

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00