The cheat code has changed try floppyconfig or floppyconf.Originally Posted by Dodson65
Hi forum,
I'm a Knoppix newbie. I started the current version of knoppix and configured graphic card, monitor and ISDN internet access. After that I saved the knoppix config to a floppy. After saving a message box says that I should start knoppix with "myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy" or "myconfig=scan".
I have done this but knoppix can't mount my floppy and is unable to load the config.
What have I done wrong?![]()
The cheat code has changed try floppyconfig or floppyconf.Originally Posted by Dodson65
Thanks - I tried "myconfig=floppyconf" and "myconfig=floppyconfig" and "myconfig=scan" - nothing worked![]()
Just use the cheats by themselves i.e. knoppix floppyconfig at the boot: prompt.Originally Posted by Dodson65

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00