-
Knoppix can't find config data on floppy
Hi forum,
I'm a Knoppix newbie. I started the current version of knoppix and configured graphic card, monitor and ISDN internet access. After that I saved the knoppix config to a floppy. After saving a message box says that I should start knoppix with "myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy" or "myconfig=scan".
I have done this but knoppix can't mount my floppy and is unable to load the config.
What have I done wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By tlamik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By vitoprimo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 10:04 PM
-
By hthb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 09:52 PM
-
By insomica in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:05 PM
-
By timmoore47 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Vintage Apple IIc TV Switch Box A2M4041 825-0814-A RF Switch Original Accessory
$23.00

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit
$115.00