1. I have successfully installed knoppix 3.3 on my hard disk. It works well. My problem is that the KDE3 login screen has what appears to be Russian language. After login, however, all comes back to English. Changes I made in the control center do not seem to affect this. How can I effect the change to English on the login screen?
2. I have been trying to get information on installing knoppix on different partions (i.e. root, /home, /usr, /var, /tmp on separate partitions). Suggestions of editing fstab after installing on one partition does not work. How can I get knoppix on the separte partitions?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99